WSB-TV Weather

WSB-TV Weather for Pc


  • Category: Weather
  • Last Updated: 2017-09-18
  • Current version: 3.3
  • File size: 81.84 MB
  • Developer: Cox Media Group
  • Compatibility: Requires Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10

WSB-TV Weather Preview

Downloading and installing WSB-TV Weather on your Windows PC

Download WSB-TV Weather for Windows: WSB-TV Weather is an Weather App, developed by Cox Media Group. The Weather App was officially released 2012-09-11. Today, it has gone through many interations by the developers - Cox Media Group, with the latest current version being 3.3 which was officially released on 2017-09-18. As a testament to the app's popularity or lack thereof, it has gathered a total of 346 Reviews on the App Store alone, with an average user rating of 3.5 out of a possible 5.


Using WSB-TV Weather on your Windows computer is actually very easy but if you are new to this process, you will definitely need to pay attention to the steps listed below. This is because you will need to download and install a Desktop App emulator for your computer. We will help you download and install WSB-TV Weather on your computer in 4 simple steps below:


1: Download an Andriod Software emulator for Windows

The importance of the emulator is that it emulates or immitates an android environment on your computer, making it super easy to install and run android apps from the comfort of your PC without buying a phone that runs android. Who says you cannot enjoy both worlds? To begin, you can download such an emulator app made by too top dogs in the space.
A. Nox App . OR
B. Bluestacks App .
Personally, I recommend the "B" option as Bluestacks is very popular so if you run into any trobles using it, you can find good solutions on Google or Bing (lol). 


2: Now Install the Software Emulator on your Windows PC

If you successfully downloaded the Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe, go to your Downloads folder on your computer or anywhere you ususally store downloaded files.
Once you have find it, click it to install the application. It should start the installation process on your PC.
Click Next to accept the EULA License agreement.
Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application.
If you do the above correctly, the Software will be successfully installed.


3: How to Use WSB-TV Weather for Windows PC - Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10

Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and locate the search bar. Now type WSB-TV Weather in the search bar and hit Search. You will easily see the app. Click on WSB-TV Weather application icon. A window of WSB-TV Weather will open and it will display the app in your Emulator Software. Hit the Install button and your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
Next, you will see the "All Apps" icon.
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the WSB-TV Weather icon. Click on it and start using the application.



Hope it was not too difficult? If you have any further inquiries, contact me through the "Contact" link at the bottom of this page so I could help You. Have a nice day!

About WSB-TV Weather

Developer Description

Chief Meteorologist Glenn Burns and Severe Weather Team 2 have made the most accurate local weather app, “The WSBTV Weather App,” even better. New in 2015, Atlanta’s most powerful weather app includes the following: -- Push alerts are FREE for more than 100 weather alerts types including everything from tornado warnings to winter storm warnings, fog, fire, wind and tropical storm alert types. See a complete list inside the alert settings. -- New map layers are now available to be added to the interactive radar including severe watch and warning layers, the cone of probability for tropical storms, storm reports and more. Tap the layers and settings buttons on radar to see a complete list. -- Locally crafted forecasts. Select a location inside the Atlanta market to see a local forecast created by WSB’s local weather experts. The app tells you which member of Severe Weather Team 2 crafted the local forecast. National applications that come pre-loaded on your phone don’t have local experts focused solely on getting the local forecast right every day. -- Place a location pin precisely where you want it for a specific address or any position on a map. When saving a location, just press and hold the pin and then drag it to the exact location you want. -- A new location switcher in the app header allows you to quickly and easily cycle through all your saved locations and your current location. -- Both tablet and handset apps now have identical features and similar designs to make the app more intuitive for power users that want to use the The WSBTV Weather App on multiple devices. -- The new video center gives you quick access to multiple live streams and other timely weather coverage from Channel 2 Action News and Severe Weather Team 2. You can stay up to date as WSB-TV’s local experts track storms and provide minute-by-minute information on specific streets and neighborhoods threatened by a storm. In addition to these new features, the The WSBTV Weather App still has these critical benefits: -- The app is constantly updated with the latest area storm and forecast information and includes Severe Weather Team 2’s 5-day Forecast with the “Weekend Always in View.” -- Live Stormtracker 2HD Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country. -- It provides Location-Based Storm Alerts. While many other apps offer alerts based on your county, The WSBTV Weather App supports a more precise type of alert issued for the most dangerous types of weather threats. More precision means you get alerts that matter to you, not false alarms. WSB-TV’s Weather App keeps you in touch with Severe Weather Team 2 using social media including Facebook, Twitter and interactive uploads of your photos and videos directly from your mobile device. This Weather App focuses on complete North Georgia Weather Coverage. **** ADDITIONAL FEATURES **** • Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts for any location you enter • Background tracking for current location • Alerts and push notifications for more than 100 alert types • Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map • Additional items added seasonally *Data and alerting available for the United States only. *Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.

App Reviews

  • Advertisement Placement

    1
    By Jeric_00
    Since the advertisement at the bottom of the screen has showed up it is much harder to view the hourly weather forecast. If you want to add advertisements that is fine but shrink the picture of the news team. It is more important for me to be able to view the hourly forecast rather than see the faces of the news casters. Update: Just deleted this app. They still care more about there advertisements and weather people and less about the weather. They are not accurate with the weather anyhow. Goodbye WSB.
  • Accurate and indispensable

    5
    By Ladyferns
    I’ve tried most of the relevant weather apps, and this one is the most accurate. I use it daily and it’s never let me down. I never write reviews, but value this app so much I decided I should share.
  • Al Bradley

    3
    By 4Alb
    The app functions but I shouldn’t need to join some link to Twitter nor Facebook. I am that lightning detected so I’m safe from pop up thunderstorms. The ability to get alerts for several locations is fantastic. I’m able to set boundaries for area I work. Why I can’t tweet or post feedback to station. 😊🤬
  • Constant interruptions for no reason

    1
    By AtlantaGreg
    This app is horrible. It will send you a notification if there is lightning in the area, but then send you multiple notifications after that to simply tell you that there hasn’t been any lightning in your area for the last 30 minutes (??) I mean MULTIPLE Notifications just to tell you there is no lightning. At all hours of the night.
  • 11Alive and FOX5 weather apps better

    1
    By purplevalk
    FOX5 and 11Alive give weather warning way before WSB weather app. Same for them showing storms in Pike County sooner on their radar than WSBTV app. 11Alive and FOX5 are accurate more often on their forecasts too. WSBTV app has said last 4 days a 70% chance of rain and hasn’t rained once. Then today 30% chance and it is pouring. Really a shame as I grew up with WSBTV and have to switch over.
  • Wasted screen on weather employees

    1
    By mark71sc
    Too little weather on screen, too much space dedicated to WAB weather people. The top half of the screen is taken up by a picture of one of the weather people, the actual weather is crammed into a very small area on the bottom. I’m deleting the app and using an alternative.
  • Needs to be updated??

    1
    By Mlt39
    Weather forecast video is now 2-3 days old. The current summer weather is bringing in heavy storms; the radar does not update The weather alerts do not go off...when I was depending on this for an app.?? So hit with severe storm after the first one, no power? No alert. No forecast. No streaming. Thanks, wsbtv #nothelpful
  • Not so good

    1
    By Bobboben
    Have been in severe t storm watch, and for the past 10 minutes, warning. App says none! Worthless.
  • Not updating

    1
    By MiamiRich
    Today is Thursday and the forecast from Memorial weekend is still showing.
  • I don't care!

    1
    By Jzimbert
    I turned off all the bloody sports notifications, why does it keep telling me about the stupid Rose Bowl??

keyboard_arrow_up